Tuesday, July 12, 2011

no rest for the wicked

There are only two things in the world I actually enjoy waking up early for:

Having a baby

and

running.


Since I'm not currently pregnant nor plan to be in the near future, running it is.


All day yesterday I fretted over going to the gym today. (Told you I was a worrier.) Would the kids wake up in time? Would it be a fight to get them there? Would my 2-year-old bite someone (again)? And on... and on....


If you can't tell, we haven't had the best gym daycare experiences lately.


So last night I decided to set my alarm and get to it early in the morning.


5:30 am came mighty early.

(yawn)


But I'm so glad I did it. I was rewarded with a nice breeze and a beautiful view.



I'll get plenty of sleep when I'm dead, right?

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!! These summer mornings ARE a reward. It is so peaceful. My cousin challenged me to run a half marathon with her in September. Hmm. Better get runnin'

    ReplyDelete